Sunday, 17 June 2012

Pictures! On a Sunday!?

  Yay, for picture Sunday. So today I'll post pictures of me rather than my children because I'm in a vain mood rather than a pride one.

  I'm not exactly the most photogenic person. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I'm anti-photogenic. I just can't look good in a photo (in my opinion. Which is superior and therefore the one that is right). Most of the photos taken of me make me look like extra-terrestrial life. Exhibit A:




Just as well there's a cute little boy in this photo (aw, he's so little).

  Anyway, I have to try really hard to look human in photos. I'm too scared to mess around with a camera because I don't want to appear vain or full of myself. Which I suppose is ridiculous because I'm sure people take heaps of photos of themselves to get the right angle (maybe, I don't know. I like making up generalisations and statistics).


This is a somewhat better photo of me which I fluked.

  So, now you understand why I post photos of my kids. They're cuter and prettier than me and therefore acceptable subject manner. And another thing you can take away from this is that I need to work on my self-esteem and image issues and that this is in no way how you should think about yourself, because you're beautiful (unless you're a chihuahua. They're puny and hideous...eugh.)!

No comments:

Post a Comment