Sunday, 3 June 2012

Sundaytastical

  I've been a bit sketchy on the updates as I'm currently studying towards a business degree. I know, totally yawn-worthy (trust me, I get nothing but blank stares and disinterested noises whenever I say I'm doing a Bachelor of Business Studies). What's more is that I'm planning on doing my major in Finance. But I'm not really that sure about that. I may end up majoring in Management Information Systems instead (computer stuff) because it's a rather interesting topic.

  I found out the other day, after researching MIS as a major, that there's a co-joint degree for fashion design and business. I so wish I'd known about it before but it's only available in Wellington. Real handy when you can only really do extramural papers. It makes me ang'y! Guess I'll just have to stick with my other degree.

  Anyway, on a completely unrelated note, it's SUNDAY and I promise henceforth I will post on at least Sunday. Also, seeing as its picture Sunday (and my batteries are charged this time) we'll see what we have on the trusty SD card.

  Alrighty, so we have a front pack which we used with the boy and are now using for the girl. What's a front pack, you ask? Basically, it's a carrying device that you use to cart small children around in that sits on your front. We use ours on our back too once they were too big to be on the front. And if you already knew that, big ups to you.

  So, the husband decides it's a good idea to turn it into a kind of straitjacket type thing for our son. May I just say we are so fortunate we have a good natured son who will give most things a go (I'd say anything, but he's a bit little to do anything. I couldn't, for instance, expect him to go and make me a three course meal. I'm not even sure he'd know what I meant if I said the word meal...). This was the result
He seems kind of...happy he's locked up like a crazy person



Yep, just hanging out in his straitjacket. It's what all the cool kids are doing.


I told him to smile and he gave me this cartoon smile. I think he watches too much Spongebob. 

  So! Thems the antics this week. Family life ain't so bad!




No comments:

Post a Comment