Thursday, 12 July 2012

Oh, the pain.

  Short filler-innerer post. So, you know how a month or so ago I complained about a sore tooth? Well...I didn't end up going to the dentist and the pain has reared its ugly head again. And boy has it come back with a vengeance.  I can't imagine how people who have four impacted wisdom teeth feel. One ouchie one is enough for me. Blimmen heck.

  I also found out the other day that all my wisdom teeth have come through and I think they've been there a wee while. Goes to show how often I count the number of teeth I have. I'm surprised they found room in there. I guess one of them didn't.

  Anyway, this time I think I'm going to have to see a dentist. I'm losing sleep from the pain and it's incredibly hard to ignore. Man, sometimes it sucks being 21. I'm incredibly grateful for the painkillers I got post birth otherwise I'd never get any sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment