Sunday, 22 July 2012

Sunday photo funbox.

Whoops, so just realised I've missed two Sundays. So, to make up for it I have two stories which will have differing accompanying photos.

  So, I complained about procrastinating and stuff and so I took before and after photos. It was an awesome motivator. I only actually did two...or maybe three rooms, but it felt so good having clean rooms. I need to do this with our bedroom because it is...a sight to behold, let me tell you.

Before - I know, right?
Eugh, it's so messy. Look at that stuff everywhere.

After. Yay! The clean!
Oh, where that paper bag is is our fireplace. Not mess, just stuff to burn.

The boy's room

Before...
It's so bad it makes your head spin...because of the...blurry...yeah.

After

Ah, normality restored.

Interestingly, the rooms are in the same sort of order despite the pass of time.

Now, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I love makeup. It's a terrible vice of mine. So, I've recently gotten back into it (because working in hospitality doesn't warrant much freedom of expression), and had a nice pretty look (which you shall see in a mo).

  I may just provide other more crazy styles at a later date. Perhaps if my plans a, b and c fall through I could become a makeup artist. That'd be fun.



Ah, the fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment