Wednesday, 11 July 2012

SUNDAY photos! (Let's pretend it's Sunday).

  Supertastic Sunday of S-photoness...

  Ooh ooh, I have some things to show you.

  So, I need to do more, but I'm doing some artwork for my kids' rooms. I intend on doing three for each child but I've only done one for each of them thus far. The girl is too little to hold a paintbrush without eating it so needless to say I'm doing her ones. The boy is helping out with his ones, I just plan it out. Any who, they're actually turning out not bad. It seems this kid is pretty good at following instructions and although it's not perfect, that's what I love about it.



They look so much better in real life (like not washed out and have a golden hue about them).


  PS -Sorry this is a bit late but full-on day with the kidlets.

  PPS - Oh man, I am so shitty at this. It's now Wednesday and I still haven't taken photos of those paintings and posted this. Better do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment