Thursday, 4 October 2012

I LOVE Weddings! Especially the dresses.

  I had a big huge mega-large marketing research assignment due on Monday (actually, it isn't that big, but it is time consuming), so I found myself procrastinating, as usual. I discovered a program that prevents me from accessing sites that I choose for a set amount of time and there's nothing I can do about it until the time ends. It's a genius idea and program and I've blocked myself from all the usual sites I procrastinate on so hopefully my marks will improve from here on out. After trying it, I found it so hard - I didn't realise how addicted I was to procrastinating.

 Anyway, on to today's post. I decided I'd cut up my wedding dress to make some cushions and a smaller, more wearable dress. So, I put my wedding dress on for the last time, and put the girl in it too.

She can't complain she's had no opportunity to wear it now. High-five future me!
Also, an obligatory selfie. I swear, I'm not actually all that vain. To every one photo of me there are at least twenty of my kids (true story).


That frame is my mirror frame (obviously. Pretty cool huh? I love that frame) and that white stuff on the red ribbon is not mould or whatever nasty thing you think it is (I know what you're thinking...), it's likely mouth prints from a certain little boy on the mirror that I wish I'd noticed earlier so I could clean it off. As it stands, I think I may Photoshop it out. Oh, the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment