Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Sunday November Photos

  This month my photos will take a more structured approach. Fat Mum Slim, an Australian blogger, has created a photography phenomenon. Basically, you take a photo based on what the day's phrase or word is. For instance, the 11th is "night", so I'd take a photo that embodies, has to do with, or features "night". The list is here if you are so inclined to view it.

  I'd just like to point out that ANYONE can participate and it's just for fun and to get more people taking photos. Also, these photos will have my Trade Me username on them. Just so you know. Don't want to cause any confusion. I hate confusion! I love full-stops, though, they're my friends.

  Where was I going with this? Uh, yeah, anyway, so here are the photos for November the 1st - November the 11th.

Something Beginning With 'C' (cot bars...bit of a stretch. Maybe child?)

Colour! Pretty...self explanatory
Breakfast! Except, I rarely eat breakfast.
So this is more of a breakfast food we happen to have but I don't eat photo
TV. So we like playing God of War. Who doesn't?
What's that? You've never heard of it? Bah! Bah, I say!
5 o'clock. Hah...ah..! Pretty clever, right? Immediately after taking
this photo the kids planted their hands in the shot. Just for fun.
A Favourite Thing. Beach days are "a favourite thing" we do.
Reflection. I actually posted a different photo to the group I'm
posting in but this one is better, hand print and all.
Something You Do Everyday. Put make-up on! Everyday! Unless
I'm feeling really really lazy. I normally have at least eyeliner on. True stoy.
Small. Amusingly, this looks Photoshopped in. Badly. It is not.
Actually, I'm pretty good at making things look badly PSed in
when they aren't. Is that a good thing?
Can't (won't) Live Without. Won't live without witnessing moments
like these. Inside-out t-shirt included.
Night. It's technically a nearly night. Photo still passes anyway (I reckon).
  Also, today was the solar eclipse which I managed to capture a little bit of (if not very well), so keep and eye out for that on the next post. And likely some birthday photos for the boy who will be turning freaking 4!

  Phew, a lot happening. Anyway, hop on the photo taking train! It's fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment